What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A niche-finding video coaching course
- 4 proven ways to brainstorm an audience that you can promote products to for a lifetime
- Showing you how to get desperate buyers to tell you what solutions they will pay for
- The one simple tactic that will give you endless ideas for products to promote
- A members’ forum that is made up of people like you, and is led by me.
- Why picking products first is the worst way to start an online business
- 2 proven ways to create your own information product quickly and easily
- How to calculate if a niche can support you (in less than 5 minutes)
- Showing you 10 guaranteed ways to home in on the problems in a niche
- Showing you 2 steps to deeply understanding the problems in a niche
- How to find affiliate products once you’ve settled on a niche
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Niche Sherpa scores 72.56/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.nichesherpa.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $4.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: nichesherpa.com you’ll also be taken through to nichesherpa.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)